RF Prisma Phone Holder
Clips on your RF Prisma to hold a smartphone, with a maximum width of 3.1", 80mm. Clips on left or right side of the RF Prisma scanner.
- Phone Holder
RF Prisma scanners purchased on this web site come with a limited warranty of 6 months starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the RF Prisma. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects by emailing our Customer Service at email@example.com.
We may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new RF Prisma product.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by us.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the RF Prisma.
- Devices that have the serial number or the MAC address number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by us.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by us.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Products not purchased from us.
Please contact our Customer Service for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty at firstname.lastname@example.org
RF Prisma scanners and accessories are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you are not satisfied with your RF Prisma product for any reason, you may request a return within 15 calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will give you a full refund.
Hardware purchased directly from us is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery and for the duration of 6 months.
Return requests made outside of the 15-day period will not be accepted. We may also choose not to accept returns in the event of:
- Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
- Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
In all cases, we will inspect the product and verify the fault. To qualify for a replacement or full refund, devices must be in "as new" condition and with the original sealed packaging intact. Accessories must be sealed in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is deemed to have been damaged
Please contact our customer service to request a return at email@example.com. Without a verified return request, the returned package will be declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached "shipped" status.
Once you've contacted our customer service and requested a return:
- You will receive and be required to submit an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form and place it inside of the shipping package you're returning.
- Include all items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, and documentation.
- During service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. We are not responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained in the product’s storage.
- Rejected items will be returned to sender